Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Description: This rack originally held rolls of ribbon but when I discovered the cricket cartridges fit perfectly I knew this would add nicely to my 'cricket corner'. I don't use my cricket as much as I should but now my machine and accessories are next to each other and I don't have to go searching through a container to find what I am looking for

Twinkle Twinkle - Scrapbook.com
Twinkle Twinkle - Scrapbook.com
Click here to download
Description: This rack originally held rolls of ribbon but when I discovered the cricket cartridges fit perfectly I knew this would add nicely to my 'cricket corner'. I don't use my cricket as much as I should but now my machine and accessories are next to each other and I don't have to go searching through a container to find what I am looking for
Description: This rack originally held rolls of ribbon but when I discovered the cricket cartridges fit perfectly I knew this would add nicely to my 'cricket corner'. I don't use my cricket as much as I should but now my machine and accessories are next to each other and I don't have to go searching through a container to find what I am looking for
Click here to download
use of scraps in layout
use of scraps in layout
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment